Monday, June 22, 2009

Pakistan photos

 
We've had a great few days in Kashgar and now it's time for us to head over the border to Kyrgyzstan. I'll write some more about what we've been up to here soon. In the meantime, here is a first batch of photos from Pakistan. Uploading them is painfully slow, so there is not too many. We've not been able to put them on the blog, since Blogger appears to be blocked from China, so they are on Picasa, at:
 
http://picasaweb.google.com/trevorcot/pakistan
 
T.
 

4 comments:

Trev,s mum said...

It,s great reading about your travels .Keep up the pics,although I couldn't access today's.Probably me-not sure I can do this Googly/bloggy thing.I'll get some training from Worried in Widdington!Much love ,Mum xx

David Bent said...

Trev - got through to the Pakistan photos (though took two attempts, no idea why). Great vistas. Particularly like the taxi park. Later ones look more fuzzy...

Unknown said...

Gemma & Trevor, I just saw your blog for the first time. AMAZING! I can't believe you are doing it, I'm very jealous. xx, Jonna.

Unknown said...

Gemma and Trevor,
Just seen the Pakistan photos - they are amazing. What a wonderful journey for you both - you sound like your having lots of fun. Take Care, love Margaret XX